Private Limited Company Registration
A private company can be incorporated by following the provisions and regulations stated under the Company’s Act 2013. The minimum number of persons required for the incorporation is 3. Whereas the maximum limit of the number of persons is 50. Many benefits are achieved by a private limited company. It enjoys greater stability, legal identity, it is flexible and a greater combination of capital. The number of directors who are to incorporate must be mentioned in the Articles of Association.
What Sarvam Associates Can Do To Make Your Private Limited Company Successful
Write and structure your company’s objective, purpose, constitution, vision, and mission statement, which will appeal to all stakeholders Help in selecting a very catchy name of your company and do the registration, and complete all the government procedures and compliance Do INC-32 Filing and File for PAN & TAN.
Fast, Easy Private Limited Company Registration…
- Pick your Company Name
- Pay the Registration Fees
- Upload Documents
Private Limited Company Registration Process
- A minimum of two members is required.
- The minimum capital required to start the private limited is Rs. 100,000
- DIN of two members.
- Digital Signature for all directors
- Consent either from the subscriber or director
- Address proof of the registered address
- NOC which will be provided by the owner of the property or premises
- Minimum of Director must be resident of India
- Two colored photographs of all the members
- PAN card of all the associates
- Address proof of all
- If the premises is on rent or lease, the respective documents need to be provided
- Signature on DSC form
- Signature on Affidavit for the DIN
- Signature on the consent form
Advantage of Private Limited Company
- Separate Legal Entity
- A company has ‘perpetual succession’, that is continued or uninterrupted existence until it is legally dissolved.
- It can issue debentures, secured as well as unsecured, and can also accept deposits from the public, etc. Even banking and financial institutions prefer to render large financial assistance to a company
- Shares of a company limited by shares are transferable by a shareholder to any other person.
- A company being a juristic person, can acquire, own, enjoy a property in its own name.
- In a limited liability company, the liability of the members in respect of the company’s debts is limited.
What Sarvam Associates offers for Private Limited Company Registration
Private Limited Company (With Indian Promoters / With Non-Resident Indian Promoters)
- Two Shareholders
- Two Directors
- Rs. 1 Lac Capital
- PAN Number
- TAN Number
To know about Nidhi Company click on this link