MSME stands for micro, small and medium enterprises. MSME enterprises are the backbone of any economy and are an engine of economic growth. Therefore, to support and promote MSMEs, the Government of India through various subsidies, schemes and incentives promote MSMEs through the MSMED Act.
Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in both the manufacturing and service sector can obtain MSME Registration under the MSMED Act. To avail the benefits under the MSMED Act from the Central or State Government and the Banking Sector, MSME Registration is required. Sarvam Associates can help your business to obtain MSME Registration to avail a host of benefits.
Simple Steps to MSME Registration!
- Sarvam Associates can help your business to obtain MSME Registration in 10 to 20 days, subject to Government processing time.
- Sarvam Associates- Financial Expert will prepare your MSME Application along with the necessary supporting documents that need to be submitted for MSME Registration.
- Once the application is prepared and submitted, the concerned MSME Office will process the application and may request more information or documents (if required).
- While processing the application, if required a Sarvam Associates – Financial Expert will help respond to any query or request for a document and obtain MSME Registration.
- Sarvam Associates can help your business file MSME registration. Our MSME registration experts can also help you in MSME regulation compliance for your business.
For any information/query regarding MSME registered Services, Contact Us
To know about Food Business License click on this link